Belkin Wireles G router FSD7230-4 Set up

dave935 17:58 27 Mar 07

I have just bought the above and am on Blueyonder/Virgin Media via motorola modem. My connection from modem to pc is via a usb cable.All the router connections are ethernet cabled.I am trying to set up wifi for my new laptop. How can I connect? (Beginner) Thanks David.

Colditz 18:03 27 Mar 07

have a look in the networking forum

mikesuther 04:29 29 Mar 07

it is fairly straight forward to set up a wireless conection, as long as the router modem is wireless enabled. if so try these instructions.

With the laptop make sure you have activated your wireless adapter, then if using xp down on the tool bar by the clock you will see an icon that looks like a tv with brackets to the right possibly crossed out. double click this and the select refresh networks. this will look for all wireless networks nearby.

once it has found your router highlight it by clicking once on it, then click connect. follow the instructions provided and you should have years of joy.

good luck

mikesuther 04:31 29 Mar 07

ps almost forgot i have belkin router and found that i had a problem with it cutting of every five minutes or so, if this happens goto Belkin website for firmware update.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017