Belkin settings Greyed out.

Audeal 16:40 07 Aug 04

I have recently purchased a Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 DVD Creator. When I set it up I was unable to get a picture with it so I returned it to Belkin and I got my replacement Yesterday (Friday).

Again I am unable to get a picture from it. The software I am using is Ulead Video Studio 7 On XP pro.

The program will recognise the Belkin Device but will not allow me to set the Sauce or Format as they are greyed out and can not be adjusted.

Can anybody please tell me how to overcome this problem and get these settings working as they should.

I did originally connect this to USB 1.1 but Installed a USB 2 PCI card yesterday in the hope that it would cure it, But it didn't.

I will appreciate any help given to me. Audeal.

stalion 20:12 07 Aug 04

^^

absent 20:24 07 Aug 04

Try and stick with it for a while,Belkin support click here very good. I have one of these and although initially had problems, such as would only capture in black and white. I have now used it to capture all my anolog tapes. If I can find any futher info I will let you know, but contact Belkin they are fast to respond.

Audeal 21:51 07 Aug 04

absent: Thanks for you reply. I certainly will contact Belkin next week.

I am using a Belkin this evening but it belongs to my son who owns two of them. Mind you, they are older versions and have Audio leads attached whereas this new version does not. I have not had time to test the Audio side of it as yet, although it does appear to be a little confusing as to how I will get the audio with pictures (if I ever do)if there are no connection leads.
I do know from experience that Belkin is good, but I am very disappointed with this purchase.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced