belkin router help

musiclady 18:06 02 Jun 05

i keep gettin this "The page cannot be displayed" when i click on my internet browser

Stevie07 18:24 02 Jun 05

Its probably because your not connected to the internet. Is this a new installation, or were you able to connect before? What router do you have?

TomG 19:43 02 Jun 05

There are dozens of reasons why you may be getting that message. Your post title suggests that you think its something to do with the belkin router - have you tried ringing them? They work 24/7 and the call can be free.

alba6 10:52 02 Mar 06

I haver the same problem. My ISP is Tiscali. I connected the router/modem as instructed until I entered the address and got the message cannot establish a connection. I have contacted Belkin help desk and after trying various things Iwas told that my firewall (XP Firewall) was stopping access to the router. The advice was to connect the router to another PC which I don't want to do.

Stevie07 10:20 27 Aug 07

Finally resolved. As I had fitted a new MB the I.P. address was not automatically picking up the correct address. With Belkins help I configured the router manually and now all good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…