Belkin Router

Hoseman 21:07 25 Jul 10

Hi, Ive got a Belkin router (N series) and its pretty new. The thing is Im having problems with my Internet connection. I can get by but watching a Youtube video can take a little while to load which is a pain. Ive had it since April and its been fine on the whole. Anyway I reported the slow line to my ISP and they advised me that the connection keeps dropping and advised me to check for firmware upgrades which I did. There is an update or i think so anyway but it doesnt update when I try.

Searching around forums i found some people saying Belkin isnt great and especially for reliability and for firmware updates. Are Belkins not that great and has anyone else been experiencing similar problems?

john bunyan 21:15 25 Jul 10

I have had a Belkin N+ Router for about 9 months and it works very well. I had some difficulty initially setting it up but the technical support talked mr through it on the free phone. It has, I believe, a lifetime guarantee . May be worth a call to them. I have found mine more reliable than my earlier Linksys in that if there is a power cut, the Belkin restarts when the power comes back, whereas the Linksys did not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac