Belkin N1 Router Prob

Tonydxb 16:34 19 Sep 08

Ive forgotten the password on my router and dont know what to do. Up till now i havent needed to change anything within the router, but some day soon i just know i will need to and not be able to. Is there any solution to this?

Regards

L8-tian 17:18 19 Sep 08

Hi ,

I need a small clarification, the password which you have forgotten for router is password for the router or password for wireless...

Also i need to know the model number of the router.

Regards,
L8-tian

mgmcc 17:18 19 Sep 08

If still using the default Username & Password, these should be detailed in the manual, or on a label attached to the underside of the router.

If you changed the Password to one of your own, follow the instructions in the manual for performing a "hard" reset, which will return it to the factory default settings. It then needs to be configured again from scratch. Hard resetting probably involves pressing, and holding in, a reset button at the back of the router for a specified time, such as 10 seconds.

joe1984 15:53 04 Oct 08

the internet signal on my router keeps flashing orange. It is fine for a bit then it will start flashing for about 1 minute then stop for a few minutes. I have been on to my internet supplier and they said that there is nothing wrong with my modem and it must be my router. Does anyone know what this could be. I have tried reinstalling the router but that didn't work. I don't know what to do next.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5