Belkin G+ MIMO Modem/Router

fsbb 23:00 07 Feb 08

I have purchased a Belkin Modem/Router Wireless G+ MIMO F5D9630uk4A. Disconnected my USB modem from desktop PC and connected the Belkin via ethernet, set up using the express configuration utility (entered my Orange ISP logon name, password, ISP, Country)and connected to internet without difficulty (modem transfer speed 100).

However, the problem I have is the internet sites and pages take forever to appear on screen. Sometimes part page appears then seems to freeze.

The modem came with G+ MIMO USB wireless adapter. Wireless internet connection OK (modem transfer speed 54 - should this be more like)but have same problem re page loading.

As a test I connected via wireless to an unsecured Belkin in local area (modem transfer speed 24) and internet sites/pages loaded instantly.

It seems to be a modem/router issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, with G+ MIMO should the wireless speed be more like 100 (Modem and PC are next to each other).

brundle 23:11 07 Feb 08

Adjust router MTU click here , change wireless channel (1,6 or 11)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…