Belkin F5d7632-4 ADSL2+ Cant setup!!

t_searle 14:24 14 Jan 07

Hi ,just yet again trying to setup this modem router on pipex broadband(homecall). This think will not connect at all. I have setup another one with the same model no only this does not say ADSL2+ on it and it works first time. What I cant understand is that I thought adsl2+ is compatible with normal adsl. Am I right and is this just a duff router. Thanks

Stuartli 15:24 14 Jan 07

It means that the modem router is capable of handling up to ADSL+2 (24MB); the fact that you are using slower BB speeds doesn't make any difference.

Your model isn't listed on the Belkin site, which offers help on setting its models up at:

click here

t_searle 15:27 14 Jan 07

yeh ive looked on the belkin site and its not listed so no firmware ugrades. Its really annoying now, so I think I will just have to call them and make use of the lifetime warranty!!

Dipso 16:16 14 Jan 07

Don't know which version you have but are these any use? click here= or click here=

t_searle 16:28 14 Jan 07

My one syas its V6(ver.6000uk) on the bottom which I cant find listed on their website???

Dipso 16:55 14 Jan 07

I've seen a post in another forum where someone had your version and had problems with it. They ended up taking it back and replacing it with the newer 7633...maybe worth treating it as duff?

t_searle 12:14 15 Jan 07

yep sent an e-mail off to belkin so just waiting for them to tell me what todo. I hate waiting for things to happen!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos