Belkin F5D6231-4 wireless router problems

Staz 15:58 10 Oct 05

I've been using this router for over a year with no problems. Now it seems to disconnect after half hour or so of use, if I disconnect the networking cable from my computer and reconnect it or if I restart. The router thinks it is still connected but using either firefox or IE I get an error that the site cannot be found. There are 3 computers on the network and all have suddenly come across this problem so I am confident it is the router at fault. I can connect directly to the modem on dialup and have a permanent connection. Any ideas would be appreciated. Or I'll just have to buy a new one I guess.

Staz 16:01 10 Oct 05

I have to unplug the router and then plug it back in and let it reconnect to the internet before I can go online again

dan11 18:59 10 Oct 05

I have two belkins running two separate networks and usually have no problems with them.

It may be worth ringing belkin tech help on their free phone number. If they find the router is US, they will probably replace it via there lifetime guarantee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…