BELKIN ENHANCED WIRELESS ROUTER

shahina2104 16:56 23 Sep 09

I have a Belkin enhanced wireless router N150 which has been working fine since i got it 4 weeks ago. I set up security on it no probs. The problem is since yesterday when i put security on it..the WIRELESS green light on the router goes off. When i switch off the security the WIRELESS light goes back on. Obviously i cannot connect my ipod to the internet without the WIRELESS light being on. What is going on? Also a moment ago the MODEM light on the router was flashing red, and yesterday some of the lights were flashing orange for a while..then settled down! Is my router faulty or is there something else wrong? I have done a factory rest but hasnt solved the problem.

The Kestrel 23:53 25 Sep 09

Have you tried Belkin support on-line click here . If you cannot find a solution there, contact Belkin by email and describe your problem to their technical support staff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…