Belkin Card

AJ28 18:11 14 Feb 04

I have the wireles network 1250 purchased today, and for it i have a belkin wireless network card in my laptop, now it says that this card is unplugged and always has done, because of this it cant pick up the internet from the 1250 and isnt working whats happened?

anon1 18:14 14 Feb 04

what does it say in device manager? have you tried setting it to enabled?

AJ28 18:17 14 Feb 04

its enabled and it all looks fine, just says its unplugged

anon1 18:21 14 Feb 04

That would suggest it is not working. Is the rest of the wirless lan working? Can you test if the host is recieving a signal?

billy 18:31 14 Feb 04

My Belking card works fine. It has two lights on it; one shows if it it is on and the other shows if it has connected to a wireless hub. Does yours have lights?

AJ28 18:32 14 Feb 04

one light is always on the other light is flashing, still it says its unplugged

AJ28 18:32 14 Feb 04

sorry it actually says a network cable is unplugged

anon1 19:10 14 Feb 04

This is going to sound really silly but did you have a network card before and now gone wireless? Have you got the latest drivers for the wirless card? Remember that sometimes the drivers that come with the card are out of date.

AJ28 19:19 14 Feb 04

There is a few other networking things, on a network bridge? not really sure ill try the new drivers

billy 14:46 15 Feb 04

If your card is like mine then the lught that is on means it is plougged in and draing power. The flashing light means iot cannot find a wireless hub

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…