belkin bluetooth usb adapter

amosoreilly 18:29 05 May 08

can any tell me if this adapter fits any printer i have the hp photosmart c4380 all in one. also will it work with vista. if not can you suggest another that fits into usb on printer making it bluetooth that will be compatable, cheers

Ashrich 10:14 06 May 08

Don't think it works like that , Bluetooth printers have to have it built in , not just plugged in to a USB port , just about all printers have a B ( narrow )connection anyway and all Bluetooth dongles are A ( wide )plus you would have to find a way to load drivers in to the printer to make things work .

Ashley

Ashrich 10:25 06 May 08

I see you already have another thread on this matter open , please can you stick to one only . Apart from anything else , your printer is wireless , why go for Bluetooth as well ?

Ashley

ambra4 14:09 06 May 08

Ashrich

This guy is wasting your time take a read on his other posting

click here

He doesn’t understand that you cannot use a normal bluetooth adapter for a printer as it

has to be a bluetooth printer adapter type that I listed

click here

amosoreilly

NO YOU CANNOT USE A NORMAL BLUETOOTH ADAPTER

as I told you on your other posting.

The connection socket and the electronics for a computer to send to a printer is difference

than just sending and transferring of data on a normal Bluetooth adapter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…