Belkin access point settings

mtwollet 09:52 AM 30 Jul 11
Answered

Good morning I have a Belkin FSD7130 wireless access point connected to a netgear wired router which is working fine but as I recently bought a Kindle I needed the password to allow it to use the WIFI, Unfortunately I forgot the password and I had to do a complete reset to wipe the password. The problem is now I have an unsecured wireless network and I can't access the router setup page on 192.168.2.1. Finally the question, do I need to access the setup page over the wireless or can I get via the router from a wired connection and how?. Rgards and thanks in advance AG

onthelimit1 09:45 AM 31 Jul 11

It's not the router you need to set up, it's the access point. Manual here

1: http://Belkin FSD7130 wireless access point

onthelimit1 09:46 AM 31 Jul 11

I'll try that link again!

link text

mtwollet 15:48 PM 31 Jul 11

Thanks for that, I did mean the access point but got a bit muddled - Just read the manual and I haven't been changing my IP to the same subnet . so Ill try that later when I get a bit of peace. Regards AG

mtwollet 15:04 PM 01 Aug 11
Answer

Thanks onthelimit1 all sorted now - amazing what a bit of peace and the right manual can do Regards AG

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites