Belkin Access Point with Print Server

Pikachu 13:45 23 Jun 04

Hi All
I have a Belkin Bluetooth Access Point with Print Server and trying to configure it and having no luck the last two days :( The model number is F8T030 click here.

I installed the latest drivers for my printer as the instructions stated and installed the drivers that came with the print server. The print server can be located by the PC as whilst setting up it does pick up an ip of: 192.168.2.253 (this is the default ip that is given during setup).

Whilst trying to print I cant and not sure where to troubleshoot. I tried to get into the print server through the web browser with the ip click here but page cannot be found although I can get into my routers address 192.168.0.1. Any ideas why I cant get to the print server?

Due to the different subnets of the two do you think that is the issue which is causing me unable to print?

Thanks for responses

Charence 14:17 23 Jun 04

Every component of your LAN should have the same Subnet Mask. Have you checked if your LAN connection settings have File & Printer Sharing enabled?

Charence

Pikachu 14:27 23 Jun 04

Thanks for the response - I dont think I did enable file and printer sharing as it nevr suggested it in the guide. How would I go about doing it? As I cant find anything in my router referring to a printer sharing.

recap 14:53 23 Jun 04

Right Click Network Neighbourhood select Properties, on the General Tab there should be a File and Print sharing button select this and enable any of the options that apply to your set up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…