Belkin 4 port USB hub

ratters 18:21 20 May 03

My Belkin hub has decided to only work with one device plugged into it! Rather defeats the object doncha think?
It acts as though there isn't enough power coming through to work more than one device at a time.
It is USB 1 - I have Windows ME and lots of memory, RAM etc and capacity.
Has anyone else had this problem - is it broken or does anyone know what I could do. Should I try reinstalling?
Thanks in advance.

Meshuga 18:31 20 May 03

Ratters, I had a similar problem . You dont say what devices you had plugged in or whether you
were taking your power from the pc or using
the external power adapter. It may be that the
devices you had plugged in required the external power supply. Hope this helps. Meshuga.

mrdsgs 18:33 20 May 03

if it is an unpowered hub (ie no power adaptor) and you are using a usb device that draws power from the hub, it might explain the problem

If it is a powered hub, remove the device, delete the hub/driver in control panel and reboot, pc should detect "new hardware", load drivers when asked and then try the usb devices again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…