Belkin

Jacksno 09:51 15 May 06

I have system set up in home on 3 machines and one laptop, no problems on main machine one of systems, plus laptop, but other machine does not want to know, set up identical with others, can anyone give help, all XP Pro set up security is Trend Micro NTL line in not cable.

Jazzy James 15:27 15 May 06

please don't take this the wrong way but...

I don't think anyone is replying to your message because it doesn't make much sense.

Danoh 20:55 17 May 06

Jacksno; am I right in paraphrasing back the following?

You have 3 desktop PCs and 1 laptop connected in a network using a Belkin router.
Your ISP is NTL and you have a phone ADSL broadband rather then cable broadband connection.
All have XP Pro and Trend Micro anti-virus and firewall.
All apart from 1 desktop is able to connect to the internet without any problems.

If the above is correct, you still need to spend a bit more effort telling us more about the problem and symptoms then just “does not want to know”, so we can begin to think what the cause and potential solutions to your problem could be.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…