belkin 2 port kvm switch

pookie 08:39 07 Jun 04

hi

i have 2 pc's - 1 which i use purely for gaming (3Ghz,1Gbddr ram, windows xp and ati 9700 pro. the other i use purely for internet/emails - 133 processor and windows 95. I did this to stop having critical security updates/anti virus/adaware/etc on gaming pc.

I bought the above monitor switch which works really well. my query is with the refresh rates. the windows 95 pc i have set at 800x600 resolution which comes up as 60Mhz (you can't set refresh rates on this pc under adaptors as only options are adaptor or optimal - it's set to optimal.
the xp pc i have set to 1024x768 at 85 mhz refresh rate - i use refresh rate fix to keep it at 85mhz. however using the monitor switch the windows 95 pc shows refresh as 60 but the xp pc also shows as 60.

question is how do i set the xp pc to stay at refresh 85 bearing in mind i'm already using refresh rate fix?

many thanks

P

pookie 12:57 07 Jun 04

refreshed for lunchtime crew

pookie 08:33 08 Jun 04

any ideas?

thanks

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…