belioc.dll

windaeman 17:44 01 Mar 08

I am new to site please be gentle with me,i am trying to set up a wireless network using a net gear router and a sweex usb adapter my pc is telling me i need "belioc.dll" installed does anyone have any idea what it is,what is does and more important where to get it.

ACOLYTE 18:05 01 Mar 08

It would seem this is either a internal part of the netgear driver or sweex adapter and they have not loaded it,but my searches for this .dll file only lead to malware or warez sites,i cannot find a download site for this .dll that i would trust and point you to srry.

Redcell 18:05 01 Mar 08

Did a quick google on the .dll and found this which seems to be relevant to your issue. Hope it helps...

click here

mahdihaji 10:35 14 Mar 10

I am trying to set up a wireless network using a net gear router and a sweex usb adapter my pc is telling me I need "belioc.dll" installed does anyone have any idea what it is,what is does and more important where to get it.

mahdihaji 10:36 14 Mar 10

kono be chand?

birdface 11:24 14 Mar 10

I get Security warning when I try to open your click here.
Maybe better staying clear of it.

Technotiger 11:29 14 Mar 10

Hi, this thread is over two years old, at least that link is! LoL ...

I think mahdihaji should start a new thread.

birdface 11:31 14 Mar 10

Well spotted.I never even noticed. Thank You.

birdface 11:34 14 Mar 10

Did you have any problems with the click here.
Or did you already notice the date and not try to open it.

Technotiger 11:35 14 Mar 10

You were right second time! I noticed date, so did not attempt to open.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…