belarc reports hot fix problem but how to fix ?

russmini 16:11 08 Jan 05

After a few little problems lately all now seems well but when i run belarc, it lists a number of microsoft hot fixes that fail verification, did not used to, cliced on details, takes me to microsoft site but no luck there, also clicked onclick here to see all available microsoft hotfixes for this comp, but again nothing easy. Is there somewhere i can go and reinstall as belarc advises. Microsoft site about as usefull as .....

Thankyou..

Stuartli 16:17 08 Jan 05

Either take a note of the particular KB numbers for each HotFix and key them in turn into the Microsoft website search engine (you will get the relevant page and also a download HotFix link) or click on the Belarc adjacent "details" link.

russmini 17:09 08 Jan 05

No, must be in thick mode i have tried your suggestions allready but when i go to microsoft there is no download thing anywhere just redirection things. Unless that is as i have just said i am in thick mode !!

Think maybe i need instuctions for the thick !!

Thankyou..

Stuartli 12:07 09 Jan 05

First go to Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs.

Here you should find the numbers of the main HotFixes already installed on your system.

If any are missing go to:

click here;en-us;835732&spid=1173&sid=global

and enter the KB number into the appropriate search box, download the HotFix from the link provided, and then repeat for each ID number.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5