Belarc advisor

hiwatt 12:20 29 Nov 07

Hi folks.I'm just wondering if anyone here uses belarc advisor?I just ran it and my system security status was only 3.13 of 10.I'm just wondering what other peoples score is?Thanks.

Dekka123 12:26 29 Nov 07

Mine responds in exactly the same way. Always has done. Dont know why though

MAJ 12:58 29 Nov 07

"Mine responds in exactly the same way. Always has done. Dont know why though"

It's because you have a life, Dekka123. Have you seen how the benchmark is assessed? If not, click on the "CIS Benchmark Score" heading.

crosstrainer 13:00 29 Nov 07

Seems that not all security products are recognised by Belarc, as long as you have the latest antivirus updates, a spyware detector, and adaware, I wouldn't worry too much. This PC is bolted down, but the advisor won't give me a security rating :)

hiwatt 13:21 29 Nov 07

That's not so bad then.Yes I have comodo firewall,avg and a few antispywares,all updated rgulary.I was just curious as to how other peoples computers scored.Cheers.

Spark6 13:52 29 Nov 07

3.13 on both the laptop and desktop. Nothing to worry about.

Pine Man 13:57 29 Nov 07

I have been running Belarc for several years now on three different PCs. It's a really useful prog BUT the CIS Benchmark Score has never worked on any of them!!! Just states score unavailable?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…