Belarc Advisor

Hetti 16:14 09 Oct 04

After downloading Belarc Advisor I cannot find where it displays my PC profile, when i click on the desktop icon nothing happens. What I'm I doing wrong?

VoG II 16:18 09 Oct 04

It should bring up a small progress box that says "updating analysis of this computer", then display the results in your browser.

Has it ever worked?

spuds 16:27 09 Oct 04

If you are having trouble with Belarc, try Everest [ex Aida32] click here Very similar free download to Belarc.

JonnyTub 16:33 09 Oct 04

try navigating to c: program files/ belarc/ advisor/ system/ tmp and then double click on (yourcomputer'sname).html.

Eamonncw 19:47 09 Oct 04

Hetti, may I suggest that you put Belarc Adviser in your browser, click go and then go through the motions of downloading, again. When the download is finished, wait a moment and your PC profile will come up. It may be 1 page or 4 pages but its worth waiting for.
If it`s still loaded, Isuggest, before you download again you totally uninstall. It worked for me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…