being a little cheeky here

jonnytub 20:12 04 Jul 04

but i'm in a bit of a predicament, this was posted in consumer watch forum (i know wrong forum, wrong site, but you guys always help the needy) click here , but i was kinda wondering whether you guys had any experience of this as the same could be applied to pc bits n bots, would appreciate any help as i wanna tell littlewoods where to go, thanx guys n gals

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:40 04 Jul 04

Littlewoods are within their rights to insist on a repair as this is the first time that it has broken. It is not their fault that the machine is AWOL. They should take the machine back in and arrange for the manufacturer to repair it.....however being pragmatic may be more sensible and you may find it quicker and better to 'phone the manufacturer yourself; I have done this on a few occassions and the response has been terrific and much speedier than returning the item back to the retailer.

G

jonnytub 22:17 04 Jul 04

thanks gandalf, but i was wondering if i was entitled to my money back rather than a repair, i get the feeling not.

Forum Editor 22:23 04 Jul 04

as have several others. Please don't run two threads on the same subject.

Totally-braindead 22:23 04 Jul 04

There is a time limit on refunds I think its 30 days but I'm not 100% sure on that. I don't think you can expect your money back as you've had it too long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…