Being blocked by Google!??

octal 06:49 09 Feb 06

Has anyone else come across this before?

click here

I was doing a search on Google, I got upto page 4 then went away to make myself a cup of tea, when I returned I clicked on page 5 and got the above.

octal 06:55 09 Feb 06

There's more, I went back and tried to do another search and got this click here I thought they've blacklisted me! Anyway I've cleared the cache and tried again and everything seems back to normal now.

Fingees 10:46 09 Feb 06

It has happened to me, when I did have a virus.

The encoded part asking for you to send of the letters, confirms to them it is a genuine request

octal 13:04 09 Feb 06

Thanks, I use Linux and Bitdefender AV says no virus detected, no surprises there because the only virus I've ever found are Windows ones that do nothing on my machine.

Maybe it doesn't like my operating system.

Dipso 13:18 09 Feb 06

I had a couple of these "We're sorry" things last week. I scanned for viruses butnone found.

I have recently configured my browser to use my ISP's proxy and have had some strange happenings, so I put it down to that.

A Google brings up some other ideas.

Since the 2 occasions last week I haven't had a problem.

SG Atlantis® 14:25 09 Feb 06

I've had that a few times, I just closed the browser run ccleaner to get rid of temp files and It's been fine after that.

I have never found a virus on this new computer, of course that doesnt mean I don't have one, but all the scans show clear...

octal 17:54 09 Feb 06

Thanks for the replies, its obviously not a widespread problem so I'll tick resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced