BEEN HACKED BY PRORAT

stoned guy 01:56 22 Apr 05

i was hacked by someone using prorat i my AV got rid of most of it but there is still a desktop icon on my computer called:pro connective. Whenver i left or right click on this my comp freezes and i have to restart. if i go to search enter pro connective and try to delete it freezes aswell if i cli on it, does anyone no how i can get rid of this??? thanks

p;3 02:10 22 Apr 05

been googling to find out what that is; how did you get that on there, do you know? "someone using prorat"; according to google it is a backdoor trojan; so which ? email adddress is infected? and it does, apparently, take over your pc, according to my goole search; how you get rid of it I have no idea but hope someone else can point you in the right direction:)

BLB 07:35 22 Apr 05

Try click here tells you how to remove it.

p;3 07:37 22 Apr 05

whatever your link is, it is not working!! at least not at this end it is not:(

BLB 07:41 22 Apr 05

sorry. try click here

BLB 07:43 22 Apr 05

Having problems. its on the Bulldog.com web site under forum.

gudgulf 10:28 22 Apr 05

click here

click here

click here

Some information and removal instructions for you in that lot.

gudgulf 10:31 22 Apr 05

That's odd my link to the same Bullguard forum you chose seems to work.

medicine hat 12:42 22 Apr 05

Typo. Bullguard ? Bulldog

gudgulf 13:23 22 Apr 05

no...the first link by BLB is to the Bullguard forum...the second link was to Bulldog.Neither worked.

Never mind, my link works......just hope it's some use to stoned guy.

stoned guy 17:55 22 Apr 05

thanks for all the help much appreciated i have manged to remove it now thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…