BearShare Removal

crosstrainer 10:46 29 Apr 06

A very "kind" friend decided to install limewire peer to peer on my system... I have removed it, but am left with bearshare pop up warning from spyware doctor at each startup. I cannot access taskmanager and windows reports that no virus software is installed pccillin and it is up to date and appears to be working correctly. How can i get rid of bearshare???

Methedrine 10:48 29 Apr 06

click here

This any help?

crosstrainer 11:47 29 Apr 06

The webroot sweeper found nothing, but i ran Hijack this which identified an outlook express autorun link. This has enabled me to get access to taskmanager again, and spyware doctor no longer identifies bearshare... the only glitch left is that windows security center still says i have no antivirus installed, and it reports that the firewall settings have become corrupt. Clicking on restore defaults does not solve this problem. I know my antivirus package is installed, working and up to date as i re-installed it this morning Any ideads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…