Be careful where you get it from.

ventanas 12:27 12 Aug 04
  victor meldrew 12:31 12 Aug 04

the link you provided took me to Gmail

ventanas 12:35 12 Aug 04

I didn't provide the link. That was part of the text on the MS site. If you wanted to use it you would probably have to go to the Microsoft site itself click here

TomJerry 14:13 12 Aug 04

The MS link you gave, is it real? I understand SP2 will not be available for a while.

Graham ® 14:24 12 Aug 04

I've mailed MS about the site posted earlier. Not going to put a link on here :-)

Graham ® 14:27 12 Aug 04

SP2 for home use is not yet released, the one out now is for corporate users and is a large download. Go for it if you can't wait.

TomJerry 14:44 12 Aug 04

just downloaded. Home users are not idoits.

peter4076 16:46 12 Aug 04

Downloaded my SP2 from here click here any probs with this site, mind you I haven't launched it yet, got cold feet at last minute, I feel if it ain't broke why fix it, but basically I'm not like that I think I need the SP2 fix because it's there.

ventanas 21:55 12 Aug 04

The network version on this site will do just the same as the "optimised" version available soon. It will examine your computer, decide what sections of SP2 you need and proceed to install them, after quite a long time backing up, creating restore point and uninstall info. The version that will be available on WinUpdate will do just the same, but wjile you are on line. Hell for dialup. And still a pain for BB users. Much quicker to get it on your machine first.

Graham ® Sorry if I sounded a bit abrubt in the other thread this morning. I was in one heck of a rush.

VoG II 22:01 12 Aug 04

The one that I downloaded was from a non-Microsoft site (eon't post it) but just pointed to the Microsoft download as above. Had it been from www. wewillwreckyourputer.com I would have aborted.

christmascracker 22:03 12 Aug 04

LOL ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…