BCC field to be visible in Outlook 2003

ajm 22:29 02 Mar 04

I use Outlook 2003 and when i compose or reply a new email, i sometimes want the BCC field to be visible. Under Outlook 2000 i used a addon called TWEAKOL and it allowed the BCC to be visible

I am using Outlook 2003 and would like to know if there is a (possibly free) way of doing the same thing.

I have tried TWEAKOL to see if it will work under Outlook 2003 and it does not.

Jester2K 22:31 02 Mar 04

"Under Outlook 2000 i used a addon called TWEAKOL and it allowed the BCC to be visible "

under Outlook 2002 open a blank message, View Menu, tick Bcc Field....

VoG II 22:38 02 Mar 04

When creating a message View/BCC Field.

You don't need anything but Outlook to do this.

ajm 22:38 02 Mar 04

I am using the latest Outlook 2003, not the 2002.

Jester2K 22:39 02 Mar 04

Yes i know but i thought that if its in 2002 it might be in 2003.... Have you checked?

Jester2K 22:39 02 Mar 04

In fact VoG has confirmed what i said...

ajm 22:41 02 Mar 04

I want the BCC field to be visible at the same time as the "To..." and "Cc...." fields.

Presently if I want to BCC someone, i have to either the To or CC field and then add the email of the person to whom i want to BCC in the BCC field

ajm 22:42 02 Mar 04

I have checked that in 2003, it is not available.

Jester2K 22:44 02 Mar 04

If you open a blank e-mail and then drop the VIEW menu and tick the BCC Field option the BCC field will always be there when you start anew message. It will appear under the To and CC fields...

"Presently if I want to BCC someone, i have to either the To or CC field and then add the email of the person to whom i want to BCC in the BCC field " - please re-explain this clearly. I can't follow what you are saying. If you mean click the To or CC and add them in the next screen then do exactly as i've told you twice and the BCC field will appear on the screen under the TO and CC fields...

Jester2K 22:44 02 Mar 04

Vog says it is....

ajm 22:44 02 Mar 04

There is a company called SperrySoftware from whom I purchased some addon-ones for previous versions of Outlook and they also work fine with 2003.

TweakOL was free so I did not have to purchase the ALWAYS BCC addon from SperrySoftware.

$19.99 is not a lot of money for such a software as click here but if there is something free, why pay...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…