bbc website

delantero 07:52 03 Nov 06

Is anyone else having problems accessing their web site? Yesterday afternoon none of their pages would load and in the evening and this morning it is painfully slow. All other sites are loading just fine, I'm using Internet explorer 6.

anskyber 07:56 03 Nov 06

Fine for me.

octal 08:02 03 Nov 06

All working fine here using Linux Opera.

golfpro 08:07 03 Nov 06

No problems here. Using the same set up as you.

^wave^ 08:09 03 Nov 06

just looked at here with ie7 no probs

delantero 08:11 03 Nov 06

Thanks for replying. Bit better now but still much slower than usual. No other sites seem to be affected so not sure why I am having difficulties with the BBC.

Simsy 08:54 03 Nov 06

I had problems with BBC site yesterday...

Early afternoon I couldn't get in, and I couldn't, at the time get to this site either. I'd just installed IE7 and thought it might be something to do with that... no other sites affected. But I was having the same issue with Firefox and Opera, so I decided it wasn't a browser issue...

I changed no settings, and a short while later all was well. Then yesterday evening I couldn't get into BBC site again, but could here at PCA. I assume site problems. I suppose it could be an isp issue?

All seems well this morning.

I'm with Plusnet. Who's your isp delantero? ANd where are you located?

Regards,

Simsy

Enoch 09:05 03 Nov 06

I am finding BBC News with no problems (XPhome IE7), but I am having problems with Sky News. Maybe if you get an answer regarding BBC, it might work for me on SkyNews

delantero 11:37 03 Nov 06

I am in Spain, don't know if that is a factor or not. Never had any problems before apart from BBC being a bit sluggish at around 3pm here some days. Just tried again and it is painfully slow now. Everything else works fine, speed tests indicate that connection is working normally.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…