BBC radio player

flottalass 15:42 26 Oct 08

I installed the BBc radio player from the Vista gadgets page. Worked fine for a bit, now it wont open. Any ideas, thanks?

grey george 17:04 26 Oct 08

Have you tried to remove it and re-load it. Mine stopped working and I think it was due to changes on the BBC website a re-install and it worked fine.

flottalass 10:26 27 Oct 08

have tried uninstalling and re-installing quite a few times, but still no luck. I can't access live broadcasts on the BBC iPlayer either

Covergirl 12:19 27 Oct 08

There's a "Listen Live" button against the radio stations name. Requires QuickTime or similar.

(Saves messing around with widgets/gadgets that don't work reliably.)

Below the Weather there's a radio section. Choose the radio station by clicking the name, then click "Listen Live".

"Listen Again" gives you a range of programs from the past week or so.

I think the BBCi player requires something like QuickTime or similar but I could be wrong.

grey george 20:20 27 Oct 08

Does the player fail to do any thing? Or does the window open but then nothing more happens? There is a link at the bottom of the window for dial up service, this worked for me. Then after an up date from microsoft the site started working properly again. Do you have all the latest MS updates?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now