BBC Prime web site problem

golfpro 09:51 08 Jan 03
  golfpro 09:51 08 Jan 03

This will only affect the expats among us. When I try to bookmark favorite programs in schedules on the bbc prime web site I get the following message "Microsoft.VB scipt runtime error 800 a 0006 overflow 'clnt' /schedules/bookmark.asp. line 32" and cannot bookmark any programs. Anybody know what this means, and how to rectifiy it.

golfpro 14:56 08 Jan 03

bump

€dstow 15:07 08 Jan 03

I've just had a look in the site and, like you cannot bookmark anything in the schedules. Is this because they are "moving targets" and thus subject to constant change?

I can bookmark the main pages and most other parts.

€d

golfpro 15:54 08 Jan 03

I don't know, that's why I posted the thread its strange that they offer a service that does not work. I tried contacting the web master but have had no reply, maybe someone els knows so I'll keep it going for a bit.

€dstow 15:59 08 Jan 03

The question was rhetorical;-)

Anyway, don't expect a high speed reply from the BBC as, if they are anything like bbc.co.uk you could be waiting a couple of weeks!

Hope you get sorted out.

€d

Stuartli 17:06 08 Jan 03

Never had to wait more than a day for a reply from bbc.co.uk

€dstow 18:19 08 Jan 03

Never had a reply within a week.

€d

Stuartli 19:55 08 Jan 03

Well it is probably the most comprehensive and almost continually updated website anywhere in the world.....:-)

Won't have much time for anything else I suppose.

golfpro 21:15 08 Jan 03

Thanks everyone, but it seems strange that the error message is from microsoft and maybe something to do with settings within the web page itself. I just wanted to know if I was the only one, it seems that I'm not so that puts my mind at rest. Ah well another one of those strange computer things we all have to put up with from time to time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…