BBC iPlayer Desktop

RISC OS user 11:12 AM 20 Jan 12
Answered

This is the URL for the page on which I am experiencing problems... http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/install?pid=b019851n&vpid=b019851l&title=Great%20Barrier%20Reef%20-%201.%20Nature%27s%20Miracle&downloadaction=download&hd=1 BBC iPlayer Desktop

"With BBC iPlayer Desktop you can download your favourite shows". If I then click on the link to start the download nothing happens after the busy rotator starts to spin. I can stream HD programmes but not download them until I have the "iPlayer Desktop" installed, but I can download and stream normal "Standard Definition". I have sent a question to the BBC but still awaiting a reply, has anyone else experienced this problem? Anyone know how to overcome it?

eedcam 18:53 PM 20 Jan 12
Answer

It says watch in HD not Download one nullifies the other . Also to post links easier on the eye if you copy the link click on the wee world Icon above paste the link then give it any name you like on the post

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites