bbc I player on samsung galaxy tab

juliag 15:23 PM 27 Feb 13

Hi guys downloaded bbc I player app and bbc media app but still cant download progs to watch or listen to off line. Any ideas be really good. Thanks

chub_tor 17:36 PM 27 Feb 13

OK I just tried it on my Galaxy Note 10.1, downloaded iPlayer, went to play Death in Paradise from last night and got a message that I needed to also download the latest BBC Media Player. Did that and it worked but the quality is rubbish. Not a good app I think.

juliag 18:27 PM 27 Feb 13

Thank you Can't use skygo either ! Do you have any suggetions or have I bpught the wrong device ......ouch !

chub_tor 18:39 PM 27 Feb 13

Just looked at Skygo only to get the message that Your Device is not compatible with this version, also noticed that it has got 6,284 one star reviews almost 3 times the amount that it got for 5 stars. Sorry can't help.

catpwss 21:10 PM 27 Feb 13
  chub_tor 21:50 PM 27 Feb 13

Sorry catpwss but I don't understand why a link to an alternative Flash Player will help. I have Flash installed and it works fine and your link will not make the Skygo App compatible with my tablet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016