b/band of followers

tulix 23:21 26 Jan 03

after many years of 56k dial up and earbending from my friends i have finally gone to broadband.I use bt has my provider the unit is called bt voyager usb adsl modem.Is this a new modem on the market.I have been looking at the threads about broadband and it seems that bt modem is not shall we say in the top ten .i am begining to think i have made the wrong choice.any suggestions?

obbit 23:44 26 Jan 03

Hi tulix.............try a test. depends on internet traffic but good fun. click here

you need to download a small program first and if you do more than 3 tests you get asked for a donation.

obbit

obbit 23:53 26 Jan 03

Hi again.........might perform better with pci network card. usb for printers, cameras and scanners.

obbit

tulix 23:57 26 Jan 03

did the scan it says running at top notch has far as i can tell.Thankyou

obbit 14:08 27 Jan 03

if the test results came back as top notch then u know your coonection speed is ok.

as for the modem usage will tell if it is ok. if it works and continues to work without any bovver then it is doing it's job.

hope it gives u plenty of hours without bovver

regards

obbit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…