BB qurey ans sky tv

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 20:26 14 May 05

just a little ? my brother in law want to get BB he phoned AOL to see if he could get it I know there is a BB enable exchange in his village as so of my freinds at work live in the village and have BB.anway not to wakkle on they told him he could not have BB because he has sky tv connected to his telephone line many of my other freinds in different villages have sky tv and BB how can this be correct are all isp the same as he would like to get BB as there are so many bargins around at the moment.

stalion 20:29 14 May 05

If other people in the village have broadband then try a different isp.I have sky connected to my phone line permanantly and I am with bt broadband no problem

"they told him he could not have BB because he has sky tv connected to his telephone line"

I have BB and sky is connected to my phone (although I no longer subscribe to any pay packages) and it works fine,seems odd to me,as stalion says try another ISP.

pharte 23:37 14 May 05

I have aol b/band and sky no problem.

If he wants to sign up just go ahead

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 10:00 15 May 05

yes thats correct [email protected]@ they also told him that he would have to have an other telephone line put in to get BB seems strange to me Im with tiscali. im going to give thenm a call see what they say.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…