B.B. check address?

Ancient Learner 17:01 08 May 05

I seem to remember that there is an address where it is possible to check the likely quality of B.B. at a particular phone no. Does anyone know what it is please?

bremner 17:09 08 May 05

Current thread about this click here

Ancient Learner 17:18 08 May 05

Thanks, but that is not what I mean. I am sure there is a site where you can check on BT's ability to provide BB to a phone number, and at what probable speed, and indicate any problems that there might be. I've used it before, but, silly me, never kept the address!

dagwoood 19:38 08 May 05

Ancient Learner, is this what you're after click here . Enter details in the "Can I Get Broadband" box on the right.

Ancient Learner 20:19 08 May 05

The site I remember was certainly something like this one dagwoood, thank you.

It certainly tells me that I can't get better than 512Kbps here. I don't get even that most times, and, worse, sometimes there is nothing. I wonder when they will sort it all out, and get us up to the speed of other parts of England. It's not as though we are in the depths of the country.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…