//some 3rd party need geo

Batch files

jhm 20:03 14 Oct 05

I have a small business property with 8 DLink AP's-DWL 2000AP. As they have a habit of needing a reboot now and again I usually check them every day using the manager.
I have just done an update of the firmware on one of the AP's and now it no longer appears in the AP MAnager so I have to look at it using its IP address in Explorer which will be time consuming if I update them all. Why don't DLink do an update of the manager??
I thought I could ping them each day using a batch file but don't know how to write the file. Can anyone help?

Forum Editor 08:11 15 Oct 05

need occasional reboots will almost certainly be a 'dirty' power supply that's causing spikes. Rather than trying to find ways to treat the symptoms it might be worth investing a little time/money in tracking down the cause. There are power supply conditioners on the market, but initially a visit from a good electrician might prove helpful.

In the past I've cured such problems for clients simply by having the power supply switched to another circuit.

jhm 11:33 16 Oct 05

Point taken and could be worth investigating as there are a couple of AP's that are fine. I'll have to get the electrician in

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…