Banish BSOD

Wuggy 04:37 01 Jan 06

My apologies for being completely off topic but I just have to tell someone (anyone)that I have spent most of this New Year looking after my brand new and first grand child called Alex. She has been a bit unwell and her mother has also been suffering from an infection to her caesarian wound. I had forgotten both how much work and how much pleasure new babies are. Over the past few years I have had a lot of pleasure, advice and assistance from this forum and hope that this will continue in the New Year. I am a member of a large number of forums but I always feel that none of them have the camaraderie, the depth of knowledge and advice and the sheer helpfulness that this one has. I would like to wish all forum members every happiness in the New Year and hope that the BSOD is a thing of the past (God and Bill Gates willing).

canard 01:12 02 Jan 06

Luck you- congrats on the new grandchild. Hope your daughter gets well soon and that all three of you have a Happy New Year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…