Banish BSOD

Wuggy 04:37 01 Jan 06

My apologies for being completely off topic but I just have to tell someone (anyone)that I have spent most of this New Year looking after my brand new and first grand child called Alex. She has been a bit unwell and her mother has also been suffering from an infection to her caesarian wound. I had forgotten both how much work and how much pleasure new babies are. Over the past few years I have had a lot of pleasure, advice and assistance from this forum and hope that this will continue in the New Year. I am a member of a large number of forums but I always feel that none of them have the camaraderie, the depth of knowledge and advice and the sheer helpfulness that this one has. I would like to wish all forum members every happiness in the New Year and hope that the BSOD is a thing of the past (God and Bill Gates willing).

canard 01:12 02 Jan 06

Luck you- congrats on the new grandchild. Hope your daughter gets well soon and that all three of you have a Happy New Year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017