Bandwith

Declanworld 10:40 05 May 08

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much is needed when purchasing hosting?

Forum Editor 11:31 05 May 08

because it depends on several things - the size of your site, the volume of traffic it gets, and whether or not you offer downloads of any description.

Most good hosts know the kind of bandwidth the average site needs, and their hosting packages are configured accordingly - it's included in the price. You'll only pay additional bandwidth charges if you exceed the included amount, and if your site is a personal one you'll almost certainly never do that, at least not if you're with a decent hosting company.

sean-278262 00:14 20 May 08

Depending on your needs many quality free hosts exist. I myself run a site on a free host 110mb.com and find them perfect for me. I shall be paying for the upgrades however the advantage is that the upgrades are for the life of the site.

click here

this is the site I used to find a free host and it allows you to configure your search for specific features. Well worth a look.

Declanworld 23:35 20 May 08

Thanks - I'm checking it out.

sean-278262 03:41 21 May 08

Do let us know what you decide to do and where you go for it, oh.. and of course a link to your site when you get going. We always love a good look around a new site and if anything you get free input of how to make the site better.

Declanworld 09:07 21 May 08

I will but you can see it now on my free Virginmedia space: click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…