Band Management

coolteentom 22:49 21 Oct 05

Hi, I am playing for and managing a band which is just starting off. I was just wondering if anyone here knows about any good software that I could use to make managing it easier?

Cheers,tom

WhenHeavenTouchesEarth 22:55 21 Oct 05

I'd be interested in this too if anyone knows of any software. Sorry coolteentom, for stowing away on your posting.

coolteentom 23:00 21 Oct 05

No problems at all, glad to here its not just me looking for it :)

SANTOS7 23:04 21 Oct 05

click here
not really software but it may help,good luck...

VoG II 23:05 21 Oct 05

What sort of software? In other words what does it have to do?

coolteentom 23:19 21 Oct 05

Cheers SANTOS7, will have a look at this.

VoG™, Basically I'm looking for a kind of all-in-one application where it's specifically designed for organisers to store things like finance and gig dates and other info.

Or, nothing like this exists, maybe something similar that might make things easier.

Many thanks, tom

VoG II 23:20 21 Oct 05

MS Access. Not cheap.

phono 23:39 21 Oct 05

Try OpenOffice, version 2.0 is available for free download at click here you can make a donation if you wish.

It is approximately 75 Mb in size so a broadband connection would be desirable if not essential.

The OpenOffice equivalent to Access is probably Base.

coolteentom 00:27 22 Oct 05

Thanks for the suggestions of these software titles, I'll try and get hold of them.

Tom

JimmE 03:28 22 Oct 05

Just for clarification, these two software packages are database packages, you would still need to create the database yourself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…