Bad Way

cina 10:18 15 Sep 03

Machine is now 4 yearts old, and op sys win98se, not one problem. i now have problem playing cd's. have tried winamp, musicmatch, win media player and more. you would not believe what they mess up. speakers OK. has anybody got the most simplest cd player, no frills,nothing. i am going through a Pogues and Dylan detox. Please help before i get the anti depressants out.

Many thanks
cina

AndySD 10:39 15 Sep 03

I use click here foobar

seedie 10:39 15 Sep 03

Have you been doing your house keeping?

Try mycomputer/left click c:/click on properties/look for clean up. When done click on tools tab and choose defrag.

CD

Taff36 10:56 15 Sep 03

Didn`t Windows 98 include a no frills CD player called "CD Player" or was that only in Windows 95? Worth checking your original set up disk to see if it was there. Go into ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS and check which components were installed originally and see if the option is there.

cina 11:53 15 Sep 03

AnySD
tried foobar,inserted disc in both drives, nothing, still too complicated for dumbo like me.
anybody got antything simpler. have checked activex and other settings OK. new CD.
confused.
cheers
cina

AndySD 12:03 15 Sep 03

In foobar go Playlist then Open and find your CD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…