Bad time with errors win 98se

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 20:48 27 Jul 03

Been at this since 8 this morning started pc today had error in reg,finally got that licked then
getting errors in progams performing illegal opps
sorted that now i got a USER32.DLL? error program cannot start dont know what program doesnt say so i extracted USER32.DLL from 98 cd through system file checker and put it back but this error message keeps coming up and i cant find this USER32.DLL? with the euro sign on it im lost any one know where this dll file is or should be .

Regards.

whatchamacallit 22:04 27 Jul 03

Do you use a password to enter windows, if so try disable, just a thought.

VoG II 22:11 27 Jul 03

Try

SFC /SCANNOW

This should check all system files and replace any corrupted ones from the CD (which it will ask for).

pj123 22:51 27 Jul 03

When was it working OK last? If it was less than 5 times ago try this. Boot the PC and keep hitting the F8 key until you get a menu. Select Safe Mode Command Prompt Only and press Enter. When you get to the C:\ prompt type in scanreg /restore and press enter. You will get a list of the last 5 times you started the computer. Pick one that was before the problem started and press enter. (note, the dates are US style, ie. Month Day Year)

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 23:28 27 Jul 03

I ran system file checker and replaced the files it says i needed to but i cant find USER32.DLL?
it has a euro sign on the end and i dont know where this file is or what it is for the only thing on pc at time was windows,i have done reg restore but it just sets everything back to default no drivers nothin,cant win lol.

VoG II 23:31 27 Jul 03

There is no valid Windows file that includes the Euro sign.

I think that a virus scan is in order click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac