Bad Path !

pasta bake 20:31 09 Nov 06

Hi folks.got this msg aft i installed my new all-in-one HP.Net explorer could not find 'click here|ID=Q8110B&PRODUCT_NAME=PhotosmartC4100series&PROD_SERIAL_ID=MY66SB113204J7&prodOS=011&client_vp=default&if=blue&ex1&ex2&ex3' make sure path or internet access is correct.
So far its printing off the net no prob and apart from this msg everything seems ok....or is it.I'm aware 'jumpstation' is a free adult site within ultrapasswords web site. As a novice dont know what this msg is about and why it would not connect to the net at end of install. Is there somehting else going on in my systerm i dont know about.I'm rinning xp2 norton net sec 2007 and adaware. any comments/suggestions welcome but try and leave the snipes out about norton please.

VoG II 20:50 09 Nov 06

I think that this is what HP now use for software updates. Go to Start, All programs, <wherever you installed the HP shortcuts to>, HP, HP Software Update and see if it works.

pasta bake 21:11 09 Nov 06

Cant bloody see some of your word for a HP ad would you believe.Do you mean to try updates from HP within the programs menu? if so i have and i did get some updates. so maybe theres no connection issues now.Thx for that VoG. Do you know why jumpstation has been mentioned in the message?

Gongoozler 21:19 09 Nov 06

Hi pasta bake. It looks to me like the HP software update program is trying to contact the site hpdjjs . com for updates, but the site either doesn't exist or is having a problem.

This thread is also having a problem. To read it I'm having to copy it and paste into Word.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…