Backups and SATA RAID

Michendi 17:52 24 Mar 05

Neither Symantec's Norton Ghost 9.0 nor Acronis' True Image 8.0 support SATA RAID disks.

Can anyone recommend a tried and tested disk imageing utility that supports SATA RAID.

goonerbill © ® 07:45 25 Mar 05

^ bump ^

sunny staines 12:48 25 Mar 05

Chegs ® 13:06 25 Mar 05

I have a SATA setup,I have tried several imaging progs,but the only one I have been able to use to restore an image(the likes of Acronis,could create images but I couldn't restore them afterwards)is DriveImage.I'm still using DI2002 with XP,by installing it,then creating the "Rescue" floppies and running it from them.

Michendi 19:35 25 Mar 05

That is an interesting comment. DriveImage is the previous version of Norton Ghost 9.0 - it was called DriveImage before Symantec bought PowerQuest.

So if I understand you correctly you are saying that the older version (DriveImage) will Image and Restore SATA RAID disks.

Problem is that Symantec don't sell the older version any more.

Chegs ® 20:08 25 Mar 05

Older versions of DriveImage often are included on coverdisks,although I got mine from a puter fair(several older titles of software for a £5 I think it was)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…