Backup software

prodway 20:57 03 Jun 08

What backup software would people recommend?I have Filesync at work which is basically what i want as its easy to use and backs up automaticly everyday,but i cant seem to come across it on the internet.

Anything similar would be great.

Thanks.

Miké 21:14 03 Jun 08

click here I use this, it will nag you to get the pro version if you sync a lot of data.

Taff™ 23:59 03 Jun 08

Acronis True Image is one that is recommended by many on this forum, including myself. Version 11 I believe is the most recent. The last three copies I bought for clients were from Amazon and it`s never failed me personally.

rawprawn 07:15 04 Jun 08

I completely agree with Taff™ Acronis True Image has saved my bacon on many occasions.

crosstrainer 07:53 04 Jun 08

Acronis 11...No competition, the best by miles:

click here

Pine Man 09:37 04 Jun 08

After lots of mess ups with Ghost I changed to Acronis - a breath of fresh air!

AlanHo 10:13 04 Jun 08

I too use Acronis for a regular weekly system back-up onto an external hard drive.

I also use Second Copy which is set to back up just the data files each time I close down the computer. It backs up only the files added or changed during the day onto an external hard drive and only adds a few seconds to the close down time. The files can be read and copied etc using Windows Explorer.

Hence I have belt and braces - an easy and secure constantly up-to-date data back up plus a full system restore facitity.

Rob_08 12:46 04 Jun 08

Acronis 11 with no doubt.
I dont even have to have it installed now, i just run everything off the rescue disk and make backups and restore from my external drive. Fast and totally removes any need for silly registry cleaning software and the like.

provider 2 13:01 04 Jun 08

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…