Backup of software

MikeyT 22:48 20 Jan 04

I have Age of Empires II and the way my son handles it it is not going to last going to last much longer. Using Nero I tried to copy it and it failed. Tried Alcohol 120 on advice froma friend and that fails as well. Basically i get message that CD is copyrighted so fairs fair but am i allowed to copy it and how do i do it if i am?

woodchip 22:54 20 Jan 04

Best way is to use CD drive emulation software so it copies the CD to Hard drive and you run from the program you do not need to keep putting the CD in. click here

BBez 22:55 20 Jan 04

click here, enter a server and get a NOCD patch for the game, you click on game index hyperlink to search for the game you want the patch from then view the "readme.txt" file that is included with the patch and follow copy instructions. Click my envelope next to username for more info...

soy 22:56 20 Jan 04

Agree with woodchip. A virtual CD-ROM on your hard drive means no CD and faster loading times.

Downside is that you sacrifice alot of disk space.

GameDrive: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…