Backup Programs

prince midas 12:08 20 May 05

I am using a trial version of NovaBackup and have no problem backing up say the C Drive to a blank CD.
But how do I backup say the latest alterations.

In the past I have used programs that just have you set the date to obtain the latest modifications but with this program it uses Incremental and Differentiol updates.

Which do I use and do I put the updates on to another CD when copying or do I copy to the original CD etc. Help Please.

I would appreciate you explaining in detail if possible as I am a bit confused.

bretsky 15:05 20 May 05

In what capacity are you going to use this software, are you a home or business user?

Uumm........
click here

bretsky ;0)

prince midas 17:13 20 May 05

I am only going to use it for home use.

All I want is to be able to update say once a week the files altered but the program does not have a facilty to backup the files altered from a given date which is what I really want and it is very slow at restoring a test file I gave it.

It uses Incremental and Differential which means nothing to myself and I am not sure if you backup to the original backed up CD or wether you use a new disk and also if you do two latest backups one after the other does it again use the latest disk again or do you have to use a third disk.
This is why I am trying the trial version.

bretsky 17:39 20 May 05

Incremental and Differential click here

What other backup programs have you used?

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…