backup

MANDY 22:38 02 May 03

hello everyone just a quick question can anyone reccomend a good backup program i need to back up a full system to cd then reinstall my programs to a clean install of xp can,t afford to
lose any info have a problem with exsisting ops
thanks andy.

rmn 22:45 02 May 03

drive image is a good backup program.but if you backup the full system you will restore the full system warts and all.im asuming you need to backup your info my documents etc.just copy the folders to cdr then put them back once youve reinstalled xp darren

zanwalk 23:07 02 May 03

You have tried 'System Restore' to try and cure your problem I presume?

VoG™ 23:14 02 May 03

Windows backup no good? click here

Take care! If you backup system files that are corrupt, reinstall then recover then you will be back at square one.

What is the problem?

MANDY 23:27 02 May 03

the problem goes back to an early posting where i can,t get internet explorer to open any web pages have tried every thing possible except re formatting i think it is some dodgy software that is stopping it someone told me that their is a program that runs behind the scenes when you run gator software thanks andy.

woodchip 23:28 02 May 03

Check this out it's free click here

woodchip 23:53 02 May 03

Another click here

Qmar 00:42 03 May 03

thanks woodchip -for your last link.

codfanglers 01:36 03 May 03

click here I've got this, it's good and for nowt

muppetmark 08:32 03 May 03

If it is gator running and causing you problems, try running Spybot to clear it 1st and see if it clears the problems. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…