Backing up Outlooks rules and signatures

murgle 12:11 11 Jul 05

Does anyone know of a product that allows the backing up of Oulooks rules and signatures. I generally format my hard drive every six months and it takes forever to set them up agiain.

Thanks

uisquebeathus 16:50 12 Jul 05

you can try any of the following
Rules Wizard *.rwz Usually located in:C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
Signatures *.htm,*.txt,*.rtf You have one of each of these formats for each Signature. Normally located in: C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures

Custom Dictionaries custom.dic You may have more than one of these on your machine but all will reside in sub-folders of: C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof

Make a Note of which one comes from which directory! then you can copy it back ok

murgle 11:52 14 Jul 05

Anybody?

Thanks

VoG II 12:07 14 Jul 05
  VoG II 12:09 14 Jul 05

Even better click here

BRYNIT 12:23 14 Jul 05

If you format your hard drive every six months why not get something like Acronis True Image and take a copy of your hard drive as soon as you have reloaded everything to your liking. The next time you need to format you only need to use the Image file, it will restore the hard drive you will only have to install any updates or new programs.

MS Office does have a save my setting wizard look in MS office/MS Office tools it will not save passwords.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…