Backing up my dvd's

fastfox 00:40 20 Dec 04

I had a pioneer dvd rw installed in my computer so i could back up all my photo's keeping space on my hard dive and to back up my collection of dvd's.Rather than taking the risk of damaging or scratching the originals. I have backed up my photo's to dvd+rw 4.7GB but when i tried to to back up my first dvd i add a message in the nero startsmart saying this dvd is copy- protected and cannot be read how can i backup my collection i would be gratefull if anybody could help me. And is a 4.7GB disk cdr size big enough i would be gratefull if anybody could help me. o get the dvd on to a blank.I would be gratefull if anybody could help me.

Salinger 00:57 20 Dec 04

If you live in the U.K. you cannot legally do this.

Rogerfredo 09:12 20 Dec 04

Many people do back up their own DVDs using free downloads such as DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink.

fastfox 14:47 20 Dec 04

OZZYOS thanks for your help would you know the links to these sites DVD decryptor and dvd shrink, MY PROPERTY as been broken into three times taking all my original dvds with them plus my television video, dvds and other property. time to fight back I plan to back up my know replaced originals, then hide all the originals

Spanglish 15:06 20 Dec 04

Here they are !

click here

click here

Re the break ins have you contacted your Crime Prevention officer ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…