backing up Firefox favourites

PvG 22:51 15 Jan 07

Hi
Anyone know how to backup my Bookmarks (Favourites) in Firefox?
Thanks
PvG

skidzy 22:59 15 Jan 07

Firefox has a convenient function in its Bookmark Manager (Bookmarks / Bookmark Manager). Once you've opened BookMark Manager, which opens in a new window, just click on File, Export and choose where to save the bookmarks file. By default, the file titled bookmarks.html.

Of course, if you ever need to restore the file — or to import it into a new Firefox installation — there is a similar Import function there.

That makes it easy to back up the Firefox bookmarks. It also makes it very easy to take a copy of them with you -- on a floppy disk, a CDROM or a USB Flash Drive, or on any type of memory card (Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD/MMC card, etc) if you have a card reader to take along.

woodchip 23:21 15 Jan 07

Type in search, Bookmarks. make a note of the path after you right click and drage copy to floppy disc. you can then import or copy paste them back. Or look in the Program for Export Bookmarks and save to floppy

PvG 23:48 15 Jan 07

Thanks for your help
I now have an HMTL doc in my backup.
PvG

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…