Backing-up existing programs

Paul-269846 10:54 30 Jan 04

Is there any software that anyone can recommend to back-up certain programs that I would like to keep, prior to formatting my drive and reloading XP.
Something easy to use preferably (not the most computer literate person in the world).

Thanks in advance

Djohn 11:01 30 Jan 04

I've fond Drive Image 7 to be the easiest program to use. Very straightforward and uses the windows interface, so it's as easy as doing a copy of a file from one folder to another. Just the same as you probably do now.

click here I bought the program myself last week and found it so easy, I was able to do a full system backup and set if for regular back-ups with out even reading the instructions, just a quick look through the on CD guide. j.

Paul-269846 11:08 30 Jan 04

Thanks Djohn, it looks just the job

Spark6 20:56 30 Jan 04

Lilbil:

In case you haven't bought Drive Image 7 yet - I read you're thread this morning, together with Djohn's response, and decided to buy one myself.

As you probably know by now, the price on the Powerquest site is £44.69 inc. delivery.

I purchased one this afternoon in PC World for £29.99.

Obviously the net is not always the cheapest or the best value.

Good luck with your's, and thank you Djohn for the steer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…